The new DOMINO connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble, separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications – from corner panel joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.
- Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and disassembly of a piece of furniture – in the workshop as well as with the customer.
- All joints are simple and quick to machine using the DOMINO DF 500 joiner. No additional special machine is required.
- The connectors' large tightening surface and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly.
The new Domino basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally – in combination with DOMINO or a series of holes.
- (70) Domino/Domino KV D8 basic structure connector
- (20) Domino/LR32 KV-LR32 D8 basic structure connector
- (10) Domino/Domino MSV D8 center panel connector
- (10) Domino/LR32 MSV-LR32 D8 center panel connector
- (50) Dark brown cover caps
- (50) Silver cover caps
- (50) White cover caps
- (50) Grey cover caps
- (20) Domino D 8 x 36 mm
- (1) BS-KV D15 drill template, 203164
- (1) KVB-HW D15 CE hinge location cutter, 203165
- (1) Screwdriver
- (1) Systainer SYS 1 T-LOC